UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2019 » The Wait is over ~2019 weekender

Old 11-04-2019, 11:22 AM   #181
DaveR

Bike: S4r
Mike
I'm just trying to sort some options for the earlier weekend, I know I won't be able to get there until Saturday evening if I can get there at all. Might have to bail completely, which would be a shame.
Well done for getting the alternative sorted so quickly.
Hope to see you early May

Dave
DaveR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:15 PM   #182
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Bike: M1100s
Dave arriving on Saturday evening wil still get you in on the dinner plus guest speaker, stay that night and do tha rideout on Sunday which stops off at the Portmerion village for Sunday roast followed by the bike judging and awards and then the icing on the cake freedom of the ltaly an style village with photo opportunities.
It's only a suggestion but please consider it as you won't be disappointed.

Geoff.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 01:59 PM   #183
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveR View Post
Mike
I'm just trying to sort some options for the earlier weekend, I know I won't be able to get there until Saturday evening if I can get there at all. Might have to bail completely, which would be a shame.
Well done for getting the alternative sorted so quickly.
Hope to see you early May

Dave
Hi Dave,

thanks for the post , it would be fantastic if you can arrange to come, Saturday arrival is no problem at all. As Geoff says there is still plenty of activities to get involved in when you arrive and the highlight of the weekend will be our Sunday ride out so plenty to look forward to

Let me know how things pan out, I will need to arrange refunds to folk who have paid the club donations and now cant attend.

Fingers crossed we are both propping up the bar in early may !
Old 11-04-2019, 10:23 PM   #184
Moco1961

.............do you believe in fate?, well I think you will do after the weekender The Rossett Hall has had a cancellation, hence availability, some things are meant to happen......... now concentrate folks.....

Chris and myself met at the Rossett Hall tonight and met the lovely Helen who showed us around and went through the options, without further ado here we go:

Arrive during Friday at a pace to suit yourself, buffet was discussed originally , a hot buffet, I explained we will be arriving at different times so that may be difficult..........so what you do is go reserve a table and have Table D'hote when you arrive, THIS IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE !............yes you have read this correctly, INCLUDED.

Saturday ,breakfast and day out riding, back to the Hotel, Saturday Dinner Booked for 19:30 eating at 20:00, menu will be attached on the next thread to keep this one as small as possible. This will allow the after dinner speaker to do his thing , the function room is great and has a projector,sound system and adjacent small bar.SATURDAY DINNER IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE.

Sunday , national ride out, return for buffet , at the moment set for eating at 20:00 based on us having sunday lunch at 14:00 and waiting at Portmeirrion to do photos and stuff, we wont be back at the hotel until 19:00. THE BUFFET IS INCLUDED IN YOUR ROOM RATE.

This really is not to be missed, I can assure you all that you will not be disapointed, .

so now you book direct with the Hotel, quote "Ducati weekend" to get these rates, Helen wants meal choices by 29th April these MUST be done through myself as the point of contact to avoid cock ups on the night, I will get the spreadsheet to Helen for Chef to plan the meals. That is the only rule she insisted on, to be fair thats cool with me............ If you were not coming first time around I urge you to reconsider, I would not say this if the venue was not good, this will be a great weekend......Chris, if I have missed anything or got anything wrong feel free to jog in mate ....... Menu to follow.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:08 PM   #185
Moco1961

Message to dacs

Dave, so sad you cannot rearrange, I am blown away by your pm, if you are keeping you reservation or still in north Wales on the original dates, we will come to you and show you some routes, coffee at the ponderosa and have the criac, cheers fella

Mike
Old 12-04-2019, 09:29 AM   #186
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
THE DUCATI WEEKEND MENU
4th MAY 2019

Roasted Red Pepper Soup with a bread roll

Teriyaki Beef Strips, Asian Salad, Sweet Chilli Sauce

Smoked Mackerel Pate, Baby Gem Letuce, Horseradish Dressing

ooOoo

Pork Loin, Savoy Cabbage, Smoked Bacon, Root Vegetable Puree,
Whole Grain Mustard, Cream Sauce

Pan Fried Cod Loin, Smoked Haddock & Chowder

Feta & Spinach Strudel, Seasonal Greens, Mushroom Sauce

ooOoo

Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sorbet

Lemon Meringue Pie, Macerated Strawberries

Chef's Selection of Cheese with Biscuits and Traditional Accompaniments

Freshly Brewed Tea or Coffee with Homemade Fudge
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:24 AM   #187
Moco1961

Guest List~ Weekender Reboot

So we have the revised date, we have the new venue, we even have Saturday's Dinner menu ( cheers Rob! ), so lets get the guest list rebooted, booked with the Hotel so far we have,

Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz

Contact the hotel direct and make the booking, they will take card details only, you pay when you leave.

Last edited by Moco1961; 12-04-2019 at 11:30 AM..
Old 12-04-2019, 11:28 AM   #188
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Wow Mike, well done for sorting this out so quickly, Stafford & I have booked directly with the hotel.
Liz, Hotel have sent me a spreadsheet with people that have booked......you and Stafford are not on it !!............... will mail them for you
Old 12-04-2019, 11:34 AM   #189
Moco1961

Guest Update

Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
Old 12-04-2019, 12:13 PM   #190
ChrisC2925

Bike: M600
I think you've covered everything there, Mike - just to confirm for anyone who needs it there is a veggie selection for each days food
ChrisC2925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #191
slob

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
slob
slob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:42 PM   #192
Stinger101

Bike: M1200s
Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
slob
Stinger101 & Tracey
Stinger101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #193
Moco1961

ig Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
slob
Stinger101 & Tracey
Aidie851
Old 12-04-2019, 06:14 PM   #194
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Booked in today... Thought £89 a night, single occupancy including food was pretty keen. Less than The White Wash Hotel I think?
Hoping more folks will come now the date is different.

Big Oz
Grumpy
Big Red Duke
Moco61 +1
Chris2925 +1
Buzzbomb +1
Pezz
Mark Houldin
slob
Stinger101 & Tracey
Aidie851
Mr Gazza
Old 12-04-2019, 06:20 PM   #195
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Gazza View Post
Booked in today... Thought £89 a night, single occupancy including food was pretty keen. Less than The White Wash Hotel I think?
Hoping more folks will come now the date is different.
, absolutely Garry, that's pretty sharp rates Helen has done there, let's hope we take full advantage and fill the 20 reserved rooms.....and then some.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: