UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Time on my hands. Hands that like to do stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-07-2020, 06:04 PM   #1
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Time on my hands. Hands that like to do stuff.

Not bike related but artistic design.
Its been a hard slog lately being officially redundant after a stint of 24 years and 10 months with one company but I have been keeping my hands sorting out my life finishing stuff, making new stuff and getting old stuff sold.
But 2 years ago I treated myself to a Manson guitar then another then replicated one. Then built my first custom guitar and followed by 2 more that almost finished.
This holey moley was started 18 months ago designed from just a picture and maybe 4 or 5 in the world like it. Its such a nice thing to look at and touch. It had meant to be heavy metal flake but I just couldn't afford to get it done professionally and the masking is insane . I decided to flat it all down and woodstain and came out with a purple metallic after 4 coats. I liked it and lacquered it. Hope you like it and hope you like my next effort but I know some airplane lovers will for sure. That's being strung right now.

uploads photos

Albie is offline   Reply With Quote