UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi from an ex-Mitsi Evo owner!

Old 02-10-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
johnnystorm

Hi from an ex-Mitsi Evo owner!

Hi Guys!

I spent three years as an Elise Owner, moved onto an Evo but have just sold up after 6 months. Did my CBT for a laff with a mate and now I'm hooked. Went to look at a 600 dark on Friday and it looks like it might soon be coming to fill my empty garage. Just need to pass that pesky DAS test!

I'll wave if I see any of you about!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:04 AM   #2
scrumpster

Welcome and good Luck with the DAS. Elise, Evo, Monster, know which one I'd choose everytime!! No contest and a great first bike!!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:28 AM   #3
Guzzirider

Welcome! I used to have an Elise for 5 years, and now have a chav company car, an Impreza WRX. Battery keeps going flat on it, as I ride my Monster every day while it sits on the drive!

Enjoy your new bike.

Guy
Old 03-10-2006, 06:32 AM   #4
squiffything

Welcome, another suffolk bod hope to see you around always good to meet new monsters Good luck with the test.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:56 PM   #5
johnnystorm

Thanks for the Good Luck messages. My meeting finished early today so I got to spend some time in Hein Gericke in Birmingham, my bank balance is in for a real hammering soon.