UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Sorry I was a bit rude - didnt introduce myself!

Old 01-11-2006, 12:30 PM   #1
916 Senna

Sorry I was a bit rude - didnt introduce myself!

I only joined the forum last nite & all I did was ask Q's bout my bike & what to do, & didnt introduce.

Live up in Scotland by Falkirk, bought my 1st ducati in June after a long 1000miles to the TT and back with the Mrs on a gixxer 600, boy was that agony! Decided to make the move to a Ducati eventually & a 916 came up, absolutely love the thing, goes like the clappers if a little light on the front end when accelerating hard, and apart from my trouble starting it (see my link yest for any tips), it is gr8, no regrets at all.

Been v.surprised at the handling of it, only been riding 2 yrs and in 18 mths cudnt get anywhere near the edge of the tyres on the gixxer, this I am already there, very reassuring, oh and as I am a short ar5e, I can touch the floor, always a bonus on roads with cambers!

Anyway, any ride outs up north or meets, give me a shout & be good to bob along.

Mark
Old 01-11-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
Mand

I don't live anywhere near to Scotland but I will say hello anyway.

Mand
Old 01-11-2006, 05:04 PM   #3
Scotty

well being in the northen part of the world you may want to look at http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/

hey up