UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Anyone from Israel? (Well, I am)

Old 04-10-2006, 06:53 PM   #16
Fazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugi
Ducati places or other entertainment places?
Probably both.
Well, since my girlfriend decided to dump me some 12 hours before I took off to Germany - I'm allowed both...

Any nice available girls around that are interested in a bloke with the smallest monster?
Old 08-10-2006, 05:45 AM   #17
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazer
Indeed, but no, it wasn't me turns out there are some other monster freaks around this part of the world.

As for prices - an entry level 620 dark is over the 7 grand mark, and prices rise sharply as you go for the better ones. I got mine (1994 M600) for slightly over 3K.

I'm actually off to Germany on business tomorrow, will be in Hannover, Dusseldorf & Hamburg.

anyone knows of places to get parts for the duke around these areas?
Israel prices like thailand 5 year old S4 £7000 new S4r £14500 new 999 £28000
new S2r £11500 etc 8 year old M900 £6600etc.

but i gotta have it

jerry
jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #18
Fazer

Hi all,

Just got back from Germany - this place in Hamburg is a real shrine to the marque.

I saw so many things I wanted to buy - I saw the monster new type brake lever that I wanted to get for my twin disc conversion, but at 175 Euros it was damn sexy, but I had to leave it on the shelf. Side covers? 50 Euros each. late type handlebar conversion? 150 Euro, and the list goes on...

Only thing they didn't have are Termis, they said they come in race only for the old type monsters.... and this is what I really wanted.

One last thing: I always wanted a LED tail light, and today I went out and did it: I had someone fabricate an adapter that would fit onto the original mounting points, and then connect to an R6 tail light. This was an easy fit, and looks nicer then the original. Only thing is because the shape of the light is different, I will have to find someone who can fabricate a carbon housing fot the light, so that it would look nicer then it currently does.