UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Lincolnshire » 1st lincolnshire bike night meet

Old 23-03-2017, 10:00 PM   #1
smiffyraf1
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
1st lincolnshire bike night meet

Wednesday 5th April, Evening.

Anybody fancy a meet up at the first lincolnshire bike night of the season at the White Heather at Caenby Corner just north of lincoln on the a15?

Be good to put faces to names and i have promised to try and arrange more meets this year so hopefully this is the first of many.

if anyone is unsure where it is or needs more info of future lincolnshire bike nights give me a shout.

Smiffy.
smiffyraf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #2
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
The 300 mile round trip on a week day evening is too much for me, but I wish you well with the new meets and area group. (I'll be in Suffolk on the bike that evening anyway.)

Smiffy did you know you can go to the members list and click on "search members" then on "advanced search".
You can then select a County from the menu and find all the members in whatever area you select.
I did this when I became the Norfolk rep, and sent pms to all on my list.
This worked well as it reached those who don't always check out the forum, or miss the post because it's gone down the list.

Rob granted me some forum privileges, and I can blast out a pm to 30 recipents at a time, which saves a lot of time... I could mail out to all the Lincs members for you if you like? Just send me your message.
Old 27-03-2017, 12:04 AM   #3
smiffyraf1
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Thanks gazza. I have done that and left people messages on their profiles. Only on people incould see have been active recently though
smiffyraf1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: