UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Proteam (again)

Old 23-06-2017, 01:49 PM   #1
BigOz

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Ducati Proteam (again)

Just before the Weekender my bike decided to develop an electrical fault, Ducati Proteam immediately set about trying to diagnose and solve the issue for me so I could attend. The issue was reported as a CAN bus issue but whatever it was meant their diagnostics would not even connect, despite their efforts I missed the Weekender.
Since then they have worked methodically to find the issue without throwing expensive parts at the problem and today I collected a running bike.
The issue seems to have been caused by my aftermarket quick-shifter since the problem has not returned since that was removed from the loom, well it was fun while it lasted...
Ducati Proteam kept me up to date with progress, checked with me when they wanted to start removing items to return the bike to a standard loom and then handed me a very reasonable bill at the end considering the effort that went into finding and solving the problem.

Thanks again Ducati Proteam!
Old 23-06-2017, 02:06 PM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Nice one.. Glad all is now well.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2017, 05:22 PM   #3
Ursa

That's great news Oz, thanks for recommending them to me. I've since been recommending them to every South East Ducati rider I meet!
Old 23-06-2017, 07:37 PM   #4
FLATTOP

Glad to hear your problems solved Oz I must say they are very good my experience has been spot on with them top guys.