UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Hot off the press!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
Zak

Hot off the press!!!

I know that there are going to be a lot off huge sighs of relief at this next piece of news.......

Tomorrow....... My sparkly new, hand made, one off......... Headlights arrive!!!!!

Ta daaaaa!!!!!

Now more importantly, GT, Capo and a handful of others have seen pics when we were at the weekender, and they all approved, and that has to be a good thing.

Plan is to fit them in the next couple of weeks (would do it sooner but am away in Germany for business next week), then the tank is having the new paint job, crank case and swinging arm to be powder coated, remove the cam belt covers altogether (yes i know this is a huge bone of contention on here, but I don't exactly follow the book do I.....), and if I get time I am having a fabricator make me a custom exhaust, just gotta get Yan to do the CAD plans for it (how lucky am I to have another UKMOC member work for me as a designer that can knock up CAD drawings for me and know what I talking about!?!?!).

I told you I'm after bike of the year for two years running, and f*ck me I'm going to do it if it kills me (or the bike). Now where shall I fit this turbo........

Z.