UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Manchester and North West 2018

Old 03-02-2018, 08:24 PM   #16
Moco1961

Hi Andy , no worries mate, there are some Welsh ride outs in the pipeline so hopefully you can make those, ideal for you I think ! See you soon
Old 04-02-2018, 07:33 AM   #17
ChrisC2925

Bike: M600
Just chipped the ice off the car so will be heading over to Geoff's for a 4 wheel ride!
ChrisC2925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:07 AM   #18
Moco1961

Morning mate.....and everyone....agreed, I did the same before a swift 2 mile recce.....ice and frost on the roads 1 degree, bike stays in garage.

Steve Desmo also in the car, still trying to contact TIm and Mark.......Marc, as per your text last night....car has got the nod,

See you all at the lockgate....
Old 04-02-2018, 01:05 PM   #19
Moco1961

February at the Lockgate

[IMG]February Meet[/IMG]

[IMG]Sunny but Cold at the Lockgate[/IMG]

[IMG]Mark's Monster[/IMG]

[IMG]Tim's ST[/IMG]

[IMG]Tony's Pikes Peak[/IMG]

Well.................another fantastic turnout for the monthly meet, thanks to all especially the three who braved the elements to arrive on two wheels.

Great to see new faces yet again, welcome to Tim and Tony .

Fantastic progress on the itinerary for this year, we now have a framework of events, I will post up later today to avoid this post getting too cumbersome. We have some great ideas.

Talking of which, Marc and I had a chat as we were leaving about a whatsapp group, if everyone is cool with it please PM your mobile numbers to Marc or let me know you are happy for me to do so and Marc will set it up for us.

I will post up the date for Maxton & KAIS visits as soon as they are confirmed through Tim,............see you all very soon
Old 04-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #20
Skid-Marc

WhatsApp Group

Hi folks,

I've set up a new WhatsApp group called 'Ducati UKMOC' for anyone who wants to participate.

For anyone who's unfamiliar with WhatsApp, basically it's a free messaging app for your mobile phone (free if you're on wifi) where the members of the group can communicate to all others with text or picture messages. WhatApp is an app which can be downloaded from the Play Store for Android phones or the App Store for Apple iPhones.

The point being is that we can all let each other know what's happening / where to meet / what time etc without necessarily having to log on to the forum. The beauty being, that you should receive instant notification of messages if there's something we all need to know about quickly.

All I need is your mobile phone number which you can text to me on 07795 555564. I've got a couple of numbers already but please let me know your username so I can save it to the group.

I'll give it a few days to get all the numbers in and then send out a message to check all is working.

Great to see everyone today and speak soon
Old 09-02-2018, 02:23 AM   #21
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Bike: M1100s
Another good get together along with some new faces, lots of ideas for the coming riding season....

The staff at the cafe are going to rearrange the tables so that we’ll all be seated together so come on those of you that haven’t ventured to the Lock Gate Cafe
2 wheels or 4 it doesn’t matter it’s the banter that counts...
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 05:18 AM   #22
Joshua Brew

Bike: M1100evo
Im hoping to join you in the coming months when the weather improves. In the mean time im confined to the bicycle!
Joshua Brew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 12:12 PM   #23
Moco1961

Hey Josh, you found the thread , nice one.

First Ride out is penciled in to coincide with the next monthly meet on 4th March, weather permitting of course. Destination RAF Cosford. Keep an eye on the thread and hopefully we will see you then, you are on my PM list.

Cheers

Mike
Old 02-03-2018, 01:15 PM   #24
Skid-Marc

Old 02-03-2018, 03:02 PM   #25
Moco1961

Brilliant Marc, can you get me a set of those tyres please???

Sadly due to beasts from the East and Emma, or is it Ema, Cosford has been bumped, we can discuss at the Lockgate on Sunday ( providing of course there is no more snow ).

Good news is that the visit to Kais has been confirmed as Saturday 10th March, those interested please confirm on here,pm or whatsapp. We are looking at 10:30 meet up at the venue.

Hope to see some hardy souls on Sunday............
Old 04-03-2018, 07:18 AM   #26
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Weathers ok so see you at the LockGate Cafe 10.30am...

4 wheels I'm afraid ...
Old 04-03-2018, 07:34 AM   #27
Moco1961

.....a hail/ rain combo on the Wirral ...... But the call,of coffee and cake is strong 👍 🍰 ☕️
Old 04-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #28
Moco1961

[IMG]DSC_2292[1][/IMG]

...............well despite the weather we had a great turnout yet again, thanks to all for making the effort. Hopefully the weather will improve enough to get on two wheels for the trip to Kais suspension next Saturday.

Details,meeting place TBC by Friday....weather dependent....again !!!!
Old 04-03-2018, 06:01 PM   #29
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Another good get together, and a big thanks to Skid-Marc for sorting my phone out.

Already looking forward to the next meeting...
Old 04-03-2018, 07:03 PM   #30
Pezz

deffo be there next month guys - surely the weather will have turned by April and we'll all be on two wheels
Pezz is offline   Reply With Quote