UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati in Norwich

Old 22-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #31
He11cat

He liked my other bike lol!! I was so happy he came out and we had a yak about its history and different models and stuff was really nice.

He said to me look don't worry we will do one thing at a time!!
So nice!
I said shall i get new belts??? now most would have said oh yes.. "kerching"

He said tell you what wait til spring...now that's decent...
I could have gone to Parkinsons but heard Carl was the best so thought right il start as I mean to go on...

Its further for me to Carls.. and Il have to train taxi and gawd knows what to get back to him!
But where there's a will there'
is a way!

The bike was a gift to myself to help mend a broken heart ..... its not gone to plan so far...
Infact on the way home song came on my ipod and I nearly went up the arse of a Jag..

Who needs a man when you have a monster !!
Although a man with a Monster would be cool!! lol and thats come out really really wrong hasn't it!! lol
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #32
Mohawk

As some have said already, Seastar has been dealing in Ducati's a while now so things may have moved on. I've had them work on both my Monster and MHR and was really pleased with what they did.

Have also heard nothing but good stuff about Carl Harrison and would be happy to go to him too.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #33
neilbaldry

Carl Harrison is a leg-end!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #34
Oily Fingers

the only problem i have had form Seastars, is that i book bike m750 for a belt change, took it to them on the saturday, went to pick it up the following saturday. And to my surprise they said they had not done it, they where waiting for the belts to come from Italy!!!!! and had to leave it for another week. Also they said they tried to contact me but lost my details!!!! even though i saw them type it and click SAVE on the computer right in front of me.
As i work for a main car dealer in the workshop, if we cant get parts for any reason we will sometimes ring up local the other main dealer that are close by for the part.
So why couldnt they do that!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #35
Capo
You Are What You Is

Bike: S4r
Nothing has changed.
Capo is offline   Reply With Quote