UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » Post Weekender 2009 - Feedback Thread

Old 13-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #46
JMo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cake View Post
Don't quite know which part of the quote you meant by that, Jenny... But if you meant the Top Trumps bit, I was merely trying to fight my corner as the constant drawl of Jap bike bashing was growing wearisome. So the answer to your question would have to be "non".

Or do you mean that I am hugely overrated and disappointing...? Hmmm interesting... Not to the people that matter, no

<Sigh> I thought those grapes would have ripened by now
Duuuuuuuude... no sour grapes from me?!

I was merely pointing out the irony that you couldn't bare the 'I am considerably faster'an you' bullsh!t, then bang on about fish hill wasn't much cop?!...

I actually agree with you there, it's just a couple of bends really - but if you'd ridden it a few more times, and a bit faster x - you might have got what the others were going on about? - of course I never have, so never got it either...

Glad you had a better time with Ped though - I guess you tried to out-grump each other?!

(oooh catty, moi?!)

xxx

Last edited by JMo; 13-05-2009 at 07:39 PM..
Old 13-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #47
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins View Post
Weekender Feedback Thread

Hi all,

UKMOC's organisers would appreciate comments, constructive criticism, and feedback good or bad on this years event. The idea being we can use this to help plan for 2010, and hopefully give attendees more of what they would like. Any suggestions for places in the area to visit, or activities to take part in will also be given consideration, so feel free to chip in with ideas.

Feedback can be on any subject relating to the 2009 weekender, but can we please keep it on topic and avoid chit-chat or hi-jacks. There are plenty of general weekender threads to post on elsewhere, and I want to keep this as crap free and constructive as possible.

Over to you guys 'n' gals

Get posting
All, Please re-read the above and keep this thread to constructive feedback

I didn't ceate this thread to see it degenerate into slanging match, so unless you have something useful to add don't bother. Any more rubbish posts will be deleted in future - you have been warned.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #48
David Matthews

Bike: S2r 1000
National Rideout.

It was a shame for the folks who were near the back who got lost. The suggestions for next year will hopefully ensure that this doesn't happen again.

As the National Rideout it needs to be something to remember, I think that the 75 miles with a refreshment stop was a good distance. Everyone who I spoke to afterwards greatly enjoyed the ride.

This was the first time that I have attended a Weekender and will certainly be going next year. I was only able to go on the Sunday but it really was worth it.
David Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote