UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » Norfolk Meet 25th/26th March

Old 15-03-2006, 06:22 PM   #31
Kerry

Sorry i will miss the fun but Alton Towers is calling and the tickets are pre booked. Will look forward to the next meet and by then wayne should be a proud owner of a monster all his own. Looking forward to seeing BENSON again as the first time we met at veloce you charged over and asked if i knew about the club, would be good to see you and your bike. Hope to see you all at the next meet and to put more faces to names. Have a good one and someone have some chips for me.
Old 15-03-2006, 06:29 PM   #32
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
Sounds good. Benson, where abouts in Lon are u heading off from?

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2006, 07:10 PM   #33
benson

I'm heading over from East London/Essex borders - pretty much the bottom of the M11 really - I'll head round the M11, M25 and then the A12 blah blah - welcome to join in - check the London forum too!
Old 15-03-2006, 08:10 PM   #34
Headhunter
THFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by benson
I'm heading over from East London/Essex borders - pretty much the bottom of the M11 really - I'll head round the M11, M25 and then the A12 blah blah - welcome to join in - check the London forum too!

Will do! Maybe we can sort out a meeting point on the East side upwards for any London monsterers who are going along for the ride?

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 15-03-2006, 09:40 PM   #35
benson

Headhunter - we could meet at the service on the M25/A12 - I think the cafe there might even be open now too - will need to check times but I reckon late morning would be good - I'm not an early person on a Saturday
Old 15-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #36
Headhunter
THFC

Sounds good.

Am guessing cafe is near junctiont 28?

Will pm you closer the time with mobile etc - just in case I end up circling the M25 for hours on end!!!

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 16-03-2006, 06:38 AM   #37
benson

I think so - I'll check my little mappy thing (esecially for PD and his assumptions which are ALL WRONG)

I'll PM you my mobly too.

And do I surmise that THFC refers to the team???
Old 16-03-2006, 07:42 AM   #38
Moley

25th Southwold

Yes the junction is No 28. The cafe there is on the turn off on the roundabout just past the exit for the A12 Eastbound. Its just past the petrol station and used to be a Little Chef but is now called Bibbeys or something like that (Italian I think). Perhaps if I PM'd my mobile Benson you could give me a call when leaving the cafe so I can meet up on route around Chelmsford.
Either the Asda petrol station at Chelmer Village, McDonalds at Boreham interchange or there is a pub car park right on the A12 just before the small left turn to Rivenhall after the Witham turn offs. The latter is easy to miss though.
Old 16-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #39
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry
Looking forward to seeing BENSON again as the first time we met at veloce you charged over and asked if i knew about the club, would be good to see you and your bike.
Rachel??? Charging over???? I can hardly believe that.

I promise chips will be eaten for you Perry.

Thought I might have myself a Mothers Day ride too so maybe I will see you on the Sunday?

And no, Moley, there is no training manual. Merely left to our own devices which in some cases is foolhardy to say the least! Be good to see you again.

This is coming along quite nicely isn't it?

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2006, 09:24 AM   #40
Headhunter
THFC

And do I surmise that THFC refers to the team??? [/QUOTE]

Certainly does!!!

Moley, you're right, it is a place called Bibbeys - according to the net anyway.

Will be good to meet you all next week!

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 16-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #41
benson

Smile Aha - I feel a plan coming on!!!!!

Hoorah for the tottenham boys! I used to work very very close to the ground - in fact my school overlooked the stands and I have been seen to be bowing to the hallowed turf on many an occasion - went there for some training once and we were in a box and I couldn't concentrate at all - had to keep asking to go to the toiet in anattempt to get onto the pitch - sad but true. They were quite good at giving away tickets to local schools - and as headteacher who was I to argue? I think they meant the tickets were for the kids but hell.....

Right then - on the Essex thread I've mentioned 11.30 at the cafe - Bibbeys or whatever it's called - and then we will attempt to find Moley nearer Chelmsford!!!!!

Meanwhile I have been known on occasion to charge - around closing time usually...

Here's to it not being f*****g freezing next Saturday - have been freezing my little fingers off today!!!!!
Old 16-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #42
Headhunter
THFC

If only they gave away tickets nowadays!!!

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 16-03-2006, 04:46 PM   #43
Headhunter
THFC

Bibby's......

located just off the roundabout

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...=newsearch.srf

Sir Winston Churchill
Old 16-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #44
benson

Cheers Headhunter - see you there!
Old 16-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #45
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Rachel I think that's the place you dropped me off after last years weekender and me Dad picked me up? It didn't have a cafe then but, well, it ought to have had.

The MacDonalds that Moley suggested meeting him in at the Boreham Interchange is quite easy to find. I only had a slight problem in that I went the wrong way coming out of there once. Oh well, more of the countryside eh?!

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote