UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Bedfordshire Areas Meet

Old 26-08-2004, 06:44 AM   #16
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I had already considered asking Madhatter if he wanted to take over as Bedford area rep, just hadn't had chance yet, so Steve, do you fancy it? Bedford area meetings were non existent earlier this year, and seen to be growing all the time, which is great, so I am more than happy for someone to take this on who can make a bit more time than I can at the moment
Morning Chris, you have a PM.

Steve.
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 06:57 AM   #17
madhatter
Gold Member

Stormie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAURENT
I don't have a clue about what time I have to leave hanslope to get there in time. I will studie the way and try not to get lost.
Unless it is raining ...Laurent
Stormie! I don't know if you are free this evening and fancy a ride out and a drink, but Laurent could do with someone to ride over with!

I will wait at the Shell Petrol Station in Flitwick untill 7.15, then aim to get to the Embankment Hotel in Bedford by 7.30.

Let me know if you want to meet up.

Cheers Fella!
Old 26-08-2004, 08:36 AM   #18
Chappers

Quote:
Chappers, you're a member of the UKMOC and don't even ride a bike let alone have a monster so where does that leave you in the commitment stakes???
Correct, I don't ride a bike YET, but I still show my commitment.

I'm at Clophill every week with Pete, Stormie, Doc and Madhatter and I attend most events even though they're not local to me. I've wanted to pass my test and have a Monster sooo bad that I joined UKMOC before I even got one thanks to PeteS4!

I have passed my theory already, CBT is on the 4th Sept and fingers crossed I'll take my test before Xmas and be out on my M600 come Feb/March time next year - so that's my commitment for ya!

Bickering aside, I'm glad to see the thought had already crossed your mind and you had considered the lovely Mr Madhatter and I wish you every success with your business

Toodle pip
H
Old 26-08-2004, 03:25 PM   #19
madhatter
Gold Member

See Ya There!!!

Righty-ho....going home now to push the Monster out into what looks like......Sunshine!!!!

If you want to meet me in Flitwick.....Shell Petrol Station by 7.15pm

If you want to meet up at the pub.....Embankment Hotel, Bedford at 7.30pm

Stick with the preparation for the CBT and Direct Access Chappers, all going well next year both you and Mrs Madhatter will be coming to the UKMOC events on your own Monnies!!!!
Old 26-08-2004, 03:59 PM   #20
Chris

I may now see you later! It's a bit cloudy here in Bedford though...
Old 26-08-2004, 04:44 PM   #21
The Kevlar Kid

Talking

[QUOTE=madhatter]
If you want to meet me in Flitwick.....Shell Petrol Station by 7.15pm

If you want to meet up at the pub.....Embankment Hotel, Bedford at 7.30pm[QUOTE]

Hopefully I'll see you at the Shell in Flitwick by 7.15, I'm just leaving work now, but I must have some dinner between here and there.......
Old 26-08-2004, 04:57 PM   #22
Chappers

Bummer!

Would love to come tonight but as you know my ride (PeteS4) is poorly, feel compelled to go mop his feverish brow...poor lad

Have a good time tonight and ride carefully as the weather looks pooh
Old 26-08-2004, 07:28 PM   #23
Chappers

Sorry

Quote:
Just wanted to apologise for the wording of my post yesterday, it's been brought to my attention that it came across as rude and to the point and after reading it back to myself I totally agree.

SORRY

H
Old 31-08-2004, 07:51 PM   #24
madhatter
Gold Member

Talking Bedfordshire Monthly Meet

Quote:
Been away at a bike rally in Newark, so haven't had a chance to thank people for travelling over to Bedford for the monthly area meeting. It was nice to meet up with Laurent, Kevlar Kid and Doc for a short ride from Flitwick to Bedford and then to hear Chris's Monster growling in from the distance (if you want some trick pipes, his are up for sale and they look and sound "the dogs").

Well done Elaine for getting Robin to walk all the way down to the Embankment and it was brilliant to see him so much more mobile after such a nasty accident. Hopefully we will see him on the Tuano in the near future.

Glad to see the forum is back up again, I thought it was just me!!!