UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Let down by Rosso Corse - where else to get a service in London?

Old 29-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
StuartJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigie View Post
Ray and Marcus were unavoidably detained after an overzealous jobsworth of a security guard at the NEC made a very simple situation very complicated, involving the police and meaning that neither of could be where they wanted or able to call anyone on Friday.

My pointer would be to change the title of this thread as it is a bit damning of a small company on the big internet.
Sounds like an Only Fools and Horses story What happened?

The guys at Rosso Corse are fantastic, I wouldn't take my bike anywhere else. This is just one of those rare and unavoidable things , so definitely book it in with them again.
Old 29-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
Clo1984

Thanks everyone for your advice. We spoke to them yesterday and they were very apologetic. I'm going to take it back next week - fingers crossed

It's just a bit of a pain cos i really can't get another morning off to take it in... ah well will think of something. Worth if they do the business....
Old 29-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #18
craigie
Only bronze?

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartJames View Post
Sounds like an Only Fools and Horses story What happened?
Kinda but without the tired old humour. I'm sure Ray or Marcus will fill you in the next time you are there....
craigie is offline   Reply With Quote