UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Just been knocked of my Ducati and involved in a fight

Old 18-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
He11cat

glad your ok now!! Enjoy your your break with the mate and his katie

Massage good for the soul!!...
proper thai food yum!! was stunned that coke and whiskey was the drink of choice with my friend when he cooked for me!!

Have fun !!
Old 18-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #17
Capo
You Are What You Is

Bike: S4r
If this had happened here, you would have been the one locked up.
Capo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 09:27 PM   #18
Chris & Nean

Crips jerry,!!! and I thought Thai ppl was nice friendly sorts, but I'm glad you and the bike are ok and that you got justice, I guess its the drugs thats sent these locals loony.
Old 19-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #19
Diego

you are a hero m8 hahahaha. this would have been an instant youtube classic/hit!!!
Old 19-02-2010, 11:06 AM   #20
He11cat

Very true Capo... they would have done Jerry for ABH or GHB , probably road rage or something even though he was knocked off (not his fault) and threatened.

When those idiots ran at me the other day on purpose I wanted to kick the window in!! Wipe the smug grins off their faces, but for once I had a rational thought ... hmm CCTV maybe about too many witnesses would see me do it.. and I would get a criminal record.

Not permitted in my work and anger issues certainly not!!..
Had it been on a dark road no other people no witnesses ... hmmmmmm.. dam those footpegs are slippy!!
Just glad it all worked out ok!
Old 19-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #21
Capo
You Are What You Is

Bike: S4r
My brother got away with it. A drunken driver ran into the back of cars waiting at a bus stop for the school bus in the village, his wife called him to the scene whereupon seeing the condition of the driver and the carnage and thinking of the consequences had this happened minutes later when 30 or so children would have been on the pavement, could not control himself and applied a straight right to the aforementioned drivers chin causing him to sit down on the floor. Police arrived and arrested the driver who while being bundled into the police van, proclaimed that he had been struck by my brother, his protests were ignored by the police and he was driven off. Turned out he was a serial drunken driver and had convictions for drug use.
Capo is offline   Reply With Quote