UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Manchester » Ducati Manchester Fun Day - June 5th

Old 18-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
LouSCannon
These must fit a Monster?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Not this time, I've become a regular at a local pub... last night was a quick pint after work that somehow grew into a 1am stumble home... not entirely sure how...
Old 18-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #17
Mand

And you dined out on a bag of ox flavoured crisps too? Lethal combo.
Old 18-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #18
Mr Cake

Thin end o' the wedge is that, Jim! Keep at it though because its about to get so good!

C
Old 30-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #19
the_adam

Do we know what time the event itself is starting? Have a had a couple of people wondering and I can't seem to find it anywhere!
Old 31-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #20
LouSCannon

Hi all,

I've just sent out a message to the NW members, would really like to try and support this event as best we can, Ducati Manchester are a very friendly and approachable dealer who believe in supporting the DOCs....

I spoke with Chris and he would love us to be there for 11am... given the timings and unknown number of people I will happily sit down with a coffee and sort a bit of a jaunt out for mid to late afternoon for those who turn up (God bless iPhones, Google Maps and Best Biking Roads apps)...!

So far I know Me, Samie, Adam, Geoff and hopefully Mand will be making an appearance... would love to see some new faces!

Please either drop me a PM or reply here if you can make this.....
Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #21
stinger

Bike: M1100s
Thumbs up

Should be no problem being there for 11:00 and would be interested in a ridout mid afternoon ish.
stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #22
cosmicknome

I to hope to attend, i so far have not meet any members of the club so here's hoping.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #23
the_adam

You won't be the only one, I've only managed to meet the one I bought the bike off so far

May possibly be up for a quick rideout after...although I think I've got the smallest engine by quite a long way and I've not done much other than commuting on it this year!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 AM   #24
LouSCannon

Hey... if I can keep up with a custom 900, a 1000 and a S4Rs through wales on that bike I'm sure you can handle a gentle bimble!

Should have a few of us there so will see what people fancy over a coffee, you all probably know the area better then I to begin with!!

See you guys and the guys who PM'd me on Sunday, should be a good day!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #25
the_adam

Was a good day, nice to put faces to a couple of names too Shame about the rain though, it seems to have cleared up nicely now!
Old 05-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #26
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Any pics. It p1ssed down nearly all day down here.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #27
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Bike: M1100s
Yes we had rain!! after all it is manchester, BUT the day went off splendidly, Foggy was on top form signing stuff, having pics taken and generally chatting to the customers, the XtremeTrials guys put on a couple of fantastic shows inbetween the showers and the store was packed out to the doors all day.
Jims taken lots of pics which he'll post asap and I'd just like to thank all of you guys and gals that made the effort to turn up I'm sure you all went home happy if not alittle wet.

Geoff..aka..buzzbomb.
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #28
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
Yes we had rain!! after all it is manchester, BUT the day went off splendidly, Foggy was on top form signing stuff, having pics taken and generally chatting to the customers, the XtremeTrials guys put on a couple of fantastic shows inbetween the showers and the store was packed out to the doors all day.
Jims taken lots of pics which he'll post asap and I'd just like to thank all of you guys and gals that made the effort to turn up I'm sure you all went home happy if not alittle wet.

Geoff..aka..buzzbomb.
Glad you had a good day Geoff. Foggy is a lot more relaxed nowadays.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
STIVH

It was very Busy and Very enjoyable if a bit short timewise for me, I really must finish off my bike rebuild to enjoy these events a bit more, just aint the same turning up in a tin box.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:33 AM   #30
LouSCannon

Great day, put up a link to the pics, can't actually post pics in Region Announcements for some reason tho?!

Shame about the drizzle in the afternoon but didn't do much to stop the day, hope you all had a good ride home, will be in touch soon about organising a proper ride... perhaps Blackpool for an ice cream??