UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » White Streetfighter

Old 10-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
damo

White Streetfighter

Spotted my first Streetfighter this morning on Chelsea Embankment going into the city, beautiful in the flesh!
The rider was clearly enjoying the machine very much, only managed to catch him back a couple of times at the lights before he finally escaped
Sadly my monster apparently didn't qualify for a nod nor a look..
Old 10-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
Scootaboy

thought it looked amazing when I saw it at the mcn bike show in january...if only they'd do a (much) cheaper version with smaller engine!!

saw you briefly this morning on chelsea embankment but no streetfighter, I'll keep an eye out in case he uses it for commuting (not seen one on the road before)
Old 10-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
damo

It does look amazing in the flesh!
Glad I haven't got the money laying around otherwise I'd have popped into a Ducati dealer this morning to get one
Oh and also yesterday I'd have bought an 848, as one was looking gorgeous parked next to me!
So many temptations..

Damn so I missed you again! Next time try to wave with both arms as we pass by each other
Now that I've got the baffles out I should be easier to spot just with the noise, flatmate told me yesterday he could hear me 2 streets away and I was taking it very easy to avoid looking like a hooligan..