UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Anyone else had this problem?

Old 05-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
yellowfever

Bike: S2r 1000
Parkies may not always be the fastest on parts but not sure how much this is Ducati and how much this is Parkies. Parkies are a small dealership so obviously don't carry much in stock nor have that many orders going through which I guess won't help with order speed. But I have to say in general and certainly for servicing they are the best official dealer I've used and I've used a few. Malcolm who runs it is nice and friendly and always happy to confirm quotes up front by e-mail and they have always stuck to these in my experience. And Paul and Glen (mechanics) do good job on the bike and take you through everything on collection. I took my M600 to them for service a few years ago, despite living some way away in London, after trying various official dealers far and wide who ranged from at best indifferent to at worst borderline criminal rip-off merchants. Impressed enough with Parkies to end up buying S2R from them a couple of years later and they still do my servicing today, so they are doing something right...

try e-mailing so you've got a paper trail and follow up with a call to Malcolm explaining your woes and they'll hopefully finally get this sorted for you....

cheers

David
yellowfever is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: