UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Helloooo!!

Old 01-09-2009, 10:24 PM   #1
Bigxr

Just read He11cats tale. He11cat you should have a column! Describing those Harleys as Pikeys caravan's is pure class!!
I surely intend to start wearing out the tyres on the thing when I get it, I've never been one of the tea-van crew, a blast to the caff an' back seems such a waste when there's the whole of Wales and the west country on my doorstep. (not to mention Spain and Morocco a mere ferry ride away!) I wouldn't knock it though, at least its out and about on a bike - which beats just about anything else you can do without a rubber mask and a bottle of baby oil!
Talking about morocco etc. check this out; some tales of several journeys teken by me and some mates http://www.caerphillymcc.co.uk/_sgt/ma_1.htm
Ok, Ok I know the bikes weren't Italian but they were all grand adventures. Anyone else have some similar stories up their sleeves for whiling away the tedium waiting for the next time you can get out?

Tags
800, monster, s2r