UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » A black Monster behaving badly in Wandsworth...

Old 21-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
Paivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucati View Post
They obviously picked you out because you had the coolest bike! You lucky thing!
Next to my Vespa Ducati? I think not!
Old 21-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Lucati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paivi View Post
Next to my Vespa Ducati? I think not!
Is it an actual licensed Ducati vespa? I noticed a couple of Fiats advertised as Ducati Fiats that looked cool. I'm just waiting for a Ducati Fiat 500c and I'll be making a purchase!
Old 21-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Paivi

Quote:
Is it an actual licensed Ducati vespa? I noticed a couple of Fiats advertised as Ducati Fiats that looked cool. I'm just waiting for a Ducati Fiat 500c and I'll be making a purchase!
It's a Ducati in Vespa clothing... At traffic lights, she thinks she's a Desmo16...much to my embarrassment...
Old 21-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Lucati

what's your route, I'll look out for the Vespati! (Actually, that sounds like some kind of Indian side dish - sorry!)
Old 21-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
Paivi

Quote:
what's your route, I'll look out for the Vespati! (Actually, that sounds like some kind of Indian side dish - sorry!)
Wimbledon to the City along the northern side from Battersea. You'll obviously only see me from the back, so look out for the Ducati Meccanica sticker on the top box.