UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » greetings

Old 26-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #1
conrad

greetings

i am back in the land of the living after a year and a half in the motorcycle black hole that is bermuda (35kph spped limit and nothing above 150cc). my scooter managed a not very graceful 80kph and the only way for a bit of freedom is getting out on the ocean. however i am back in europe and have to pick up the bike from scotland.
a few questions:
anyone know the man to take my bike to in glasgow scotland. it has been in storage while i was away and needs new tires a squirt of grease etc.
am travelling back from there to italy. anyong got any reccomendations as to a nice route to take? i will be passing through switzerland to visit some friends and would like to avoid the motorways (maybe give the autobahn a crack).
anyone got panniers that fit a 2001 m900? nearish to glasgow.
why was i erased from this website while i was away? did somebody spot me on the scooter??
anyways it good to be back and i'm pretty darn pumped about getting on the road again. take it easy
con