UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » We are all concerened

Closed Thread

Old 21-11-2005, 04:41 PM   #31
SAMMYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey
But who the heck is it?
Sophie Howard! drool drool

Old 21-11-2005, 04:51 PM   #32
stef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMMYE
Sophie Howard! drool drool
who the heck is sophie howard ?

Old 21-11-2005, 04:57 PM   #33
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMMYE
Load of codswhallop!! Thats the worst analogy ever!! Paedophiles abuse other people and are criminals! to be an alcoholic doesnt put you in that catergory!!
Try explaining that to the real victims -their families, battered wives or neglected kids. They may steal booze or money to pay for it in dire need, as would any one suffering from a serious drug addiction. Or may even cause a death through drinking, either by driving or at work perhaps?

The 13 year old daughter of close friends went in for an emergency heart transplant on Sunday evening. Early signs were good, but I had a call today to say that the transplant failed, and sadly she died at 6am this morning.

So you can understand why this thread touched a nerve
Old 21-11-2005, 05:00 PM   #34
SAMMYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary tompkins

The 13 year old daughter of close friends went in for an emergency heart transplant on Sunday evening. Early signs were good, but I had a call today to say that the transplant failed, and sadly she died at 6am this morning.

So you can understand why this thread touched a nerve
Really sorry to hear that Gary

Old 21-11-2005, 05:33 PM   #35
steviej

Exclamation For minute......................

.................I thought it was gonna be handbags at 30 paces.

George Best????

God damn top footballer. It was a pity there was nobody to 'steer' him during the 60s. He was basically left to his own devices and he's paying for it now.

thats my tuppence.................quite lame really!!!

Old 21-11-2005, 05:55 PM   #36
sjr999r

Ladies & Gentleman,being a Alcoholic is classed as an ADDICTION,like drug taking,smoking,too much choclate! and spending too much on our Monsters!
My father lost his brother last year,my uncle, at the age of 41,he died of alcoholism,(thats what was stated on his death certificate),drink was the only thing he could turn to,due a very bad seperation from his ex wife and depression. A Sweet/funny man who the family miss dearly.

Old 21-11-2005, 06:13 PM   #37
A Yerbury

true story.

the other weekend I was with Richard_S and my ex girlfriend, we were all getting very drunk and I accidentally spilt candle wax over our legs, I have now got it out of my trousers (yes ooh err etc) via brown paper and an Iron...but I ironed them on the floor!? and I now have candle wax and brown paper welded to the axminster? help! avoid the booze kids...otherwise these bad things happen, the wax was once in central london but is now lurking behind me in Malvern..
Charlie Buk.

Old 21-11-2005, 07:38 PM   #38
dlloyduk

Written by someone who supposedly enjoyed a drink.

I have seen the destruction what many people in this thread believe is the result of enjoying a drink- believe me they dont enjoy it!

I really hope it never comes to anyone's door but it does and it can and it will!

Alcohol is a product of amazing versatility.

It will remove stains from designer clothes.
It will also remove the clothes off your back.
If it is used in sufficient quantity,
Alcohol will remove furniture from the home,
Rugs from the floor, food from the table,
Lining from the stomach, vision from the eyes,
And judgment from the mind.
Alcohol will remove good reputations,
Good jobs, good friends, happiness from children’s hearts,
Sanity, freedom, spouses, relationships,
Man’s ability to adjust and live with his fellow man,
And even life itself
As a remover of things, alcohol has no equal.

I am your disease

I hate meetings. I hate higher power. I hate anyone who has a programme. To all who come in contact with me, I wish you death and I wish you suffering. Allow me to introduce myself. I am the disease of Alcoholism and Drug Addiction.

Cunning, baffling, and powerful. That’s me. I have killed millions, and I am pleased. I love to catch you with the element of surprise. I love pretending I am your friend and lover. I have given you comfort, have I not? Wasn’t I there when you were lonely? When you wanted to die, didn’t you call me? I was there. I love to make you hurt.

I love to make you cry. Better yet, I love when I make you so numb you can neither hurt nor cry. You can’t feel anything at all. This is true glory. I will give you instant gratification and all I ask of you is long-term suffering. I’ve been there for you always. When things were going right in your life, you invited me. You said you didn’t deserve these good things and I was the only one who would agree with you. Together we were able to destroy all things good in your life.

People don’t take me seriously. They take strokes seriously, heart attacks, even diabetes they take seriously, fools that they are. They don’t know that without my help, these things would not be made possible. I am such a hated disease. And yet, I do not come uninvited. You choose to have me. So many have chosen me over reality and peace.

More than you hate me, I hate all of you who have a 12-Step Programme. Your Programme, your meetings, your Higher Power. All weaken me and I can’t function in the manner I am accustomed to.

Now I must lie there quietly. You don’t see me. But I am growing, bigger than ever. When you only exist, I may live. When you live, I only exist. But I am here until we meet again. If we meet again.

I wish you death and suffering.

Author unknown

Last edited by fatbloke; 21-11-2005 at 07:45 PM..

Closed Thread