UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Insuracne Claims !!!!!!!!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-07-2004, 10:47 AM   #1
peteS4

Insuracne Claims !!!!!!!!!!!

ok, the worst happened, someone had me off.............. thisis my first in 10 years and i've never made a claim against anyone before so not sure how it works,................ due to the way i hit her, she pulled out infront of me........ police seem to be on my side at the roadside........... i would like my bike jigged up as woried about forks yokes headstock all still in line......... i know when its just parts like madhatters, you claim and they pay up.............. but i need a duke engineer to check her oover.......... do i have to pay out of my pocket first for this sort of claim then get it back from her or just put in for a big claim and get it looked at after i get the money.......... also, i want to claim for a new leather jacket, sidi race boots and a shoie lid as all hit the floor and damaged........................ but if it works how i hope it does........ here comes my yoke converstion and renthals !!!!!!!!!!!