UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Restored to full glory

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-06-2022, 05:24 PM   #1
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Restored to full glory

Before the accident it looked like this id owned it since 2003 its a 2000 M750 with stage 2 dynojet , some porting , Sils , open airbox ohlins 8.5nm springs in forks ,
it was always my favourite Ducati of all my collection Theen kat fell off it.

Now after almost 3 years work and many modifications It is a tribute to 1974 750S which I will never be able to afford but always wanted when i was 16 , my mate has a real 1974 750s and its currently valued at £90,000 he bought it in 1975 for
£1700 when he was an apprentice on 4 years HP

My bike has the RAL 1028 which Ducati say is the nearest colour to what was used in 1974 only thing im not happy about is the decals my ex painter did not put the correct ones on and they are not where I told him to put them , the bike has an Ohlins PRCS 46 fully remote reservoir rear shock , polished cases , uprated Coils ,lowered foot pegs , and many other subtle mods and additions , Frame and wheels powdercoated in Anthracite Mettalic , lots of stainless fittings and fasteners ,Suzuki headlight diamond cut , superb beams .

Im very happy she runs great , handles like a dream and ride is very swish and compliant but still sporty , been offered £5000 for it already but dont want to sell ,
will sell my other M750 soon , and get on with the 1991 750ss renovation

;