UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » I want! » Headlight to fit Monster 620ie 2003

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #1
emily's driver
Full Metal Tea Bag

Bike: S4Rs
Headlight to fit Monster 620ie 2003

Does anyone have a stock headlight assembly to fit the above model which came with the metal bucket that year? Not bothered if the BOSCH headllight itself is broken, only interested in the hardware, ie bucket, wiring, bucket wiring grommet, chrome bezel, retaining clips and screws. As long as the bucket is not corroded and/or the chrome bezel is in good nick, I'd be interested. I will be having both these parts powder coated and dont want rusty parts to start with. Some very light surface corrosion would be OK! Going to be fitting a Motodemic adaptive LED headlight but dont have the orginal headlight parts to fit it to, since I did an LED conversion last year and sold them on. Current setup is OK, just prefer to change out to the Motodemic option. The current setup is plug n play on the Monster so would consider a straight swap if you are looking for an LED conversion from your stock headlight. If you are interested in a swap you can see pictures of the headlight here on Nonnie's Monster:

https://www.facebook.com/monster620r...type=3&theater

Last edited by emily's driver; 09-08-2017 at 09:44 PM..
emily's driver is offline   Reply With Quote