UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Price? Thinking of selling up

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #1
JMH900sie

Price? Thinking of selling up

2000 m900sie, in yellow. I'd say the overall condition was average. 15000miles and just serviced including belts and valve clearances. Also just had the engine painted so it looks great. Just also had a full new clutch, including a lightweight basket and fancy pressure plate .Had 2.5kg taken off the flywheel, so it revs really freely and quickly. It obviously has a set of my start cables on it, so it starts quickly on the button. Front calipers just sorted.

Also has a power commander fitted, and mapped to suit the bike. Bike dynoed at 88.2hp......

Finally, the suspension. This has ohlins front and rear, which makes a massive difference to the bike..... It was a costly and time consuming upgrade but well worth it! Clip ons, a new digital dash and an mt03 headlight complete the front and she's a beaut.

The bike has wanted for nothing, and the only reason for sale is because I don't like riding her through the winter, and I can't afford other bike......

What would you pay? It's a great example.