UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » At last..............!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Mr.Number

Bike: S2r 1000
At last..............!!

Hello all, im Kev from the Cheshire/Lancs area and have just bought an 08 spec standard S2R1000 red/white and black wheels, with full ducati service history. Iv been following the site for a while though and have just been patiently waiting for the right S2R to become available.

Since iv been following, iv noticed how most posts requesting advice/guidance receive helpful replies ( with a touch of banter thrown in ) and think its a great point of contact for the uk's Ducati fans, so i am genuinely pleased to be aboard.

Iv had a few years out of riding and are really looking forward to getting back into things and what better way than a Ducati !

Iv kept an eye on the regional events thread ( LouScannon and Tigerlily ) northwest, and shifts allowing and of course the green light from the misses, ( well i cant just let it sit there can i ! ), im looking forward to seeing the faces behind the helpful threads.

Hopefully when i do meet up with some of you, it might be an idea to give me the directions as to where we are going, rather than looking over your shoulder and seeing a little red dot trying to keep up !

Anyway hello to all of you and see you soon

Kev

Last edited by Mr.Number; 22-03-2010 at 05:21 PM..
Mr.Number is offline   Reply With Quote