UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Wiltshire » UKMOC trackday 8/6/06

Old 07-02-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
UKMOC trackday 8/6/06

Just a quick note to draw your attention to the infamous UKMOC trackday this June.

The last 2 years have been fantastic fun and the chance for like minded enthusiasts to experience the thrill of a going round a track - wether its pootling around in the novice group just to experience what its like, or pretending to be michael rutter hooning around in the fast group !

The eevnt is fully supported by Ducati UK and a test fleet is available to take round the track.

The ticket price even includes a free lunch. Other bonuses over the past 2 years have included celebrity attendance (previous years have included Paul Smart, and ex BSB privateer champion Dave woods and current superspot 749 rider Stuart Easton (the latter 2 have even provided track instruction where reuire!!), a raffle, and the attendance of the ducati mobile exhibition truck/marquee.

It really is a fantastic fun day (no herberts on rice rockets acting like tosspots!!) and I would urge you to get your deposits off to Terry asap - as if im honest, we are a little light of fulfilling all of the places.

If you have any questions/concerns/feedback on the above feel free to reply to this and i'll respond accordingly.

See here for booking forms/details;

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/downloads/trackday06.pdf

All the best
Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NattyBoy
(no herberts on rice rockets acting like tosspots!!)
Nat

Only one Herbert allowed that'll be me then
Old 07-02-2006, 07:07 PM   #3
NattyBoy

Thought that would get your attention mate....
Old 14-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #4
Bodybag

Sort it out!!

Come on lads and lasses, I've booked up for my first track day and I've now had an email saying it might be cancelled through lack of interest. There must be enough people out there who want to ride Mallory, surely?

Please?
Old 14-02-2006, 02:02 PM   #5
neilp

Hi, I am fairly new to Monsters, and could well be interested in this track day, how many more people are needed to make sure it goes ahead?

Neil
Old 15-02-2006, 08:34 AM   #6
NattyBoy

Hear Hear - come on people...remember the free lunch and the chance to take one of ducatis test fleet round the track !!

Nat