UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Rant.......

Old 11-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #1
Gordon H

Angry Rant.......

So, out for a Sunday morning ride - early enough thinking that the Sunday drivers would still be tucked up safe and sound in bed...... nope... I had to run into probably the biggest *****r I've met on the road. Coming up to a roundabout indicating left, with this guy in an Astra about 5 metres off my tail. He's so intent on getting past me that he out brakes himself, loses control on the wet road and collides heavily with a traffic island. Probably no more than 20 years old - and kids wonder why their insurance is so expensive...... just glad I wasn't turning right!!

Completes a week where I had an old boy turn right on to a roundabout directly in front of me - and a car (Audi A3) full of kids went past me and didn't realise the car in front had braked.... that was fun.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
rac3r

I had a Bentley driver today try and over take then slammed his brakes on because he was about to hit a car coming the other way
Old 11-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
Nickj
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: S2r
Being overtaken... now that would be a novelty

LOL Come on Gordon you live Eastleigh so you get the Southampton overspill, driving standards in scum were never very good
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
Gordon H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickj View Post
Being overtaken... now that would be a novelty

LOL Come on Gordon you live Eastleigh so you get the Southampton overspill, driving standards in scum were never very good
He only went past as I had correctly assessed the prevailing road conditions and braked accordingly (cough) - does that count as being overtaken? ...... the look on his face was priceless. I'm guessing a change of keks was required when he got home.

Agree with you though - I drive all over the country and the biggest howlers seem to happen around M3 / M27......