UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » A sad day...

Old 20-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Bodybag

Thumbs down A sad day...

After two years of not getting a great deal done, I've come to the conclusion that my 996 build project is never going to get finished while I'm at University. I've therefore decided to sell it as parts.

The basic list of whats available is as follows:

Year 2000 996Bip engine - Serviced 1 year ago, including belts, by Jeff Green at G-Tech (never been used since the service)

996 Throttle bodies (2 injectors per cylinder)

996 full wiring loom and ECU

748 Frame and Subframe - Powdercoated gloss black - Never been used since treated (I'm waiting to get the V5 back from DVLA).

Two sets of 3 spoke wheels - One gold the other black (both with tyres)

Swingarm

Showa front forks (they look slightly tatty but have new Wilbers springs and fresh fork oil)

Brembo calipers

Full rear brake assembly

2 Showa rear shocks - I had one of them serviced by K-Tech along with a new spring

Various other bits and pieces including radiator and hoses, oil cooler and hoses etc.

If you're interested, make me sensible offers and we might be able to come to some agreement.

I don't want to sell it but it's been sat there looking forlorn for too long and it deserves better.

I'm available on 07952 700588 or email at pbodycote@hotmail.com

This is how its been since December of last year -

Last edited by Bodybag; 20-10-2009 at 11:48 PM..
Old 21-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #2
Pomp1

PM sent...........
Old 21-10-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Half Pint

is the wiring loom the same as a 748 sps?

if so what would you want for that on its own?

Thanks in advance
Old 21-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #4
Bodybag

HP, I'm not sure whether the loom is the same. I'm sure someone will be along who can confirm it but the 996 runs with the 16M B1 ECU whereas, I think, the 748 SPS runs on the P8 ECU which requires a different loom.

I'd be looking for £150 for the loom and 16M B1 ECU.

Pomp, PM replied to.
Old 21-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
Bodybag

Update

I'm starting to list things on the bay of E so if you want anything, You should find them all off the back of this listing:

748 Frame, Subframe and V5
Old 28-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
Bodybag

Unhappy 996 engine has been sold.

As per the title, I've sold the 996 engine from my project bike. I'm gutted but as I'm not in a position to get it finished I listed it on Ebay and it was picked up this evening. I have a load of other 748/916/996 parts for sale. If you want anything, or know anyone who does, send me an email at pbodycote@hotmail.com and I'll let you know if I have it and what the price is.

A very sad Bodybag.