UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi Again

Old 01-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
kathb

Smile Hi Again

Hi All,

Thought I'd say Hi again, after all my details got lost when the server went down!

I'm looking forward to riding again when the weather gets a little warmer - arthritis stops me being flexible enough when it's cold!

See you all soon,

Kath
Old 01-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
Mand

Hello from the Midlands.

I wish I was riding today, it is positively sweltering outside at the moment....!

Last edited by Mand; 01-02-2007 at 04:03 PM..
Old 01-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
banditloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mand View Post
Hello from the Midlands.

I wish I was riding today, it is possibly sweltering outside at the moment....!

One of my drivers just said the same thing!!! And my Monster is parked up in my warehouse

Oh well a nice blat home tonight across LHR is needed

Welcome (back) to the group
Old 01-02-2007, 04:07 PM   #4
w108rna

Thought i would say 'hello' having not been on here for a few months. I stopped using it due to lots of silliness with what was and was not allowed to be posted etc etc by certain members
However, it all seems friendly again now and how it was when i first joined,, so thought i would come back and get into the Monster scene again.

Roll on nice weather, the old girl is aching to get out again. (the bike that is, not, me, i'm a bloke)

Ta ta.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #5
Gim

Quote:
Originally Posted by w108rna View Post
Thought i would say 'hello' having not been on here for a few months. I stopped using it due to lots of silliness with what was and was not allowed to be posted etc etc by certain members
However, it all seems friendly again now and how it was when i first joined,, so thought i would come back and get into the Monster scene again.

Roll on nice weather, the old girl is aching to get out again. (the bike that is, not, me, i'm a bloke)

Ta ta.
Helloo
you still cant say ****
Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 AM   #6
banditloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by w108rna View Post

Ta ta.
Welcome back to the forum

I've been told that the nice weather is just around the next corner

Enjoy and ride safe