UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » Mmmmm Nice !!!

Old 20-10-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
DesmoDom

Mmmmm Nice !!!

Come on then, own up, who's bidding for a chrome tea tray on ebay ???.

Baz
Old 20-10-2006, 08:34 PM   #2
cheeky monkey

mrs doyle!!!!!!! go on, go on, go on, go on ,go on,
Old 20-10-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Kev Bunney

And why should`nt anyone bid for said item ? I would if I did`nt prefer the black one already fitted, and staying, on my bike, what is it with all you plonkers, sorry choppers, why does it need hammering into the remaining brain cells that some of us prefer to leave our rear ends unmolested !!
Old 20-10-2006, 10:19 PM   #4
DesmoDom

Nobody has even mentioned molesting any rear ends !!!!. have you seen one of these plastichrome tea trays ???, they look really good until you get a stone chip, then when water gets underneath, it starts to peel and fall off.
Plastichrome is fine inside lighting units, but its no good where the elements can get to it.

By the way, my rear end is fully intact, except I've taken off the original tea tray and replaced it with a carbon one. So who's a plonker now !!!

Baz

Last edited by DesmoDom; 20-10-2006 at 11:05 PM..
Old 20-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #5
cheeky monkey

????????????????
Old 20-10-2006, 11:06 PM   #6
DesmoDom

Never mind Tony, some people get their knickers in a twist over nothing and open their gob before getting their facts straight

Baz
Old 20-10-2006, 11:10 PM   #7
pooh
Lincolnshire Area Rep

Bike: M900ie
Confused, whats with the attitude???????

Ian
Old 20-10-2006, 11:15 PM   #8
DesmoDom

Don't know, Mr B seems to got upset over this thread, some people have no sense of humour

Baz
Old 21-10-2006, 03:27 PM   #9
mark cross

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmoDom
Don't know, Mr B seems to got upset over this thread, some people have no sense of humour

Baz
seems there are quite a few humourless chaps on the site. it used to be great to drop in but these days has gotten extremley dull. has mr bunney got a dose of mxymatosis? We all know the cure for that
Old 21-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #10
Kev Bunney

Was going to ignore the remainder of this thread but the post from MC means I have to explain myself, the tone of the opening post quite understandably led me to believe it was yet another thread taking the hiss out of people who prefer to leave the tails on our bikes, in fact generally demeaning any bike that has`nt been butchered whilst openly trying to flog kits to do the job, I don`t go out of my way to slag off some of the Monsters I have seen, and hated, as they are the pride and joy of their owners. regards my sense of humour, well I`ll maybe leave it to people who KNOW me to answer that one, if I caused any offence to DD or anyone else, then I appologise, and if Cross Mark thinks I`m dull then I`d better polish up my act !!
Old 21-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #11
Mand

How gives a shi.....

I don't think you are dull!

Far from it..... but then again I know you.
Old 21-10-2006, 10:11 PM   #12
im_Jimmy84

hi Kev Bunney, i don't think your dull or anyone on this site!! We are all here for one reason, thats cos we love the monster!! Modifying your monnie in your own personal/unique way is cool, and as i like to say "Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder!!" opps mean "beholder". So my motto is "f*** what anyone else thinks!!! I'm happy!!"
Old 22-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #13
scrumpster

Personally I love my tea tray, it means I don't lose my spex when I put my helmet on, I'd be well and truly fu**ed without it