UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Electrics » power commander map

Old 06-11-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
neilbaldry

power commander map

now, i have a full exhaust system, and pod filters. do i go with the:

European model-Arrow full Exhaust (cat. removed) with DB-Killer, Ferracci Stage 2 airbox conversion kit, Stock ECU

or,

European model-Arrow full RACING Exhaust (cat. removed), Ferracci Stage 2 airbox conversion kit, Stock ECU
Old 06-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #2
Gilps

go with either. They both should be good enough for the short ride to the Dyno centre where you get the thing dyno'd and set up properly with your own custom map. It's not going to cost much and you are wasting the PC if you don't get it set up right. You know you want to. Go on.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
neilbaldry

ooooooh yes Gilps, i will, as im very interested to see what performance gains i have from the Zard system and the TPO filters..................... will it be money well spent?......... hell yeah! its money spent on my monster!!!! of course its money well spent!
Old 06-11-2007, 12:13 PM   #4
Gilps

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbaldry View Post
ooooooh yes Gilps, i will, as im very interested to see what performance gains i have from the Zard system and the TPO filters..................... will it be money well spent?......... hell yeah! its money spent on my monster!!!! of course its money well spent!
I really like the Zards, probably the coolest alternative to Termis I think.