UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Cambridgeshire » Possible ride out for the Cambs monsters?

Old 10-12-2004, 02:49 PM   #1
blueyes

Possible ride out for the Cambs monsters?

As I have been perusing the website everyday since I joined I never see anyone representing Cambs...I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill and we are left gaping out of the window with a tear in our eye wishing we had of done something! Hows about everyone from the Cambs area meeting up for a cuppa and long conversations about our pride and joy's? I am sure we can think of something!
Lets represent our area! :burnout:
Old 10-12-2004, 03:05 PM   #2
Northman1

I am thinking of joining the other Monsters on this forum on the ride to the Ace Cafe this Sunday.
Old 11-12-2004, 03:49 PM   #3
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman1
I am thinking of joining the other Monsters on this forum on the ride to the Ace Cafe this Sunday.
You are more than welcome to come along blueyes......similarly, if you arrange any meet-ups around the St.Neot/Huntingdon type areas, make sure you let Beds know about it, as we are only a few miles away and would be interested in meeting up with Cambs as well for coffee and a Yack about bikes!
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2004, 12:03 PM   #4
Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyes
As I have been perusing the website everyday since I joined I never see anyone representing Cambs...I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill and we are left gaping out of the window with a tear in our eye wishing we had of done something! Hows about everyone from the Cambs area meeting up for a cuppa and long conversations about our pride and joy's? I am sure we can think of something!
Lets represent our area! :burnout:

Looks like rain this weekend

Will
Old 14-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #5
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyes
I think that it would be great to organise a ride out before the weather goes really down hill
I for one have had my monster in the shed for long enough for the battery to go completely flat. Oh well I'll sort her next year. Mods on the go so see you all about in the spring or anytime the temperture lifts above 10ΒΊ