UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Three Cross Open Day

Old 13-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
David Matthews

Bike: S2r 1000
Three Cross Open Day

This email came today, was hoping to go but may have to work.

Three Cross Motorcycles are pleased to announce the Ducati open day on Saturday 15th March, at our showrooms on the Woolsbridge Industrial Estate, Three Legged Cross.

To make this day a special event we will be making the GT1000, Hypermotard, 1098S, 848 and others available for demo rides (call now to book!), plus we will also be offering a 10% discount on all genuine Ducati clothing!

Ducatis are beautiful machines, and as part of our celebrations we will be holding a 'concord d'elegance' for the best Ducati. The Winner will receive a £100 voucher to use in our workshops or on clothing & accessories. Judging is expected to take place at 3:00pm. So bring your pride and joy with you and you could be a winner!
Of course what really makes this day special are the people who attend. Real enthusiasts who love to talk bike, and share in your passion. Make this open day your first social bike event of the year, and maybe grab some bargains and make a friend or two along the way.

Rain or shine this event should kickstart the year in style!
David Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
3X are probably the worst dealer I've come across - totally uninterested in offering any assistance last time I went in.
Old 13-03-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
David Matthews

Bike: S2r 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
3X are probably the worst dealer I've come across - totally uninterested in offering any assistance last time I went in.
I went in there last March when I was first thinking about getting a S2R, when I asked the salesman what they had, he said "We've only got new ones" in a manner as if to say nothing for me! Like you say, not interested and almost dismissive. I didn't dare ask for a test ride! I went back about a month later and spoke to another salesman who was really helpful and I ended up buying my bike there.

Unfortunately an offhand salesman can do a company a lot of harm.
David Matthews is offline   Reply With Quote