UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » Spotted: a Monsterist giving us all a bad name

Old 27-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
Paivi

Spotted: a Monsterist giving us all a bad name

About 8pm tonight, A3 (West Hill; Putney-ish), riding a black Monster with a yellow frame. Not only was he riding a bit too aggressively in that heavy London-bound traffic, forcing cars to give him way, but when it got a bit too stationary for his liking (I was still moving, though, so perhaps he should learn to filter better), he decided to mount the pavement and ride there for about 100 meters before joining the road again, on the cycle lane. And he wasn't going slowly, either.

I somehow felt that the overriding bike related memory the witnesses have from today is not me giving a friendly wave or a nod to say 'thanks' for giving me way, but this hooligan behaving badly.

With all his stupid riding he shaved all of a minute or so from his lap time. Wow.
Old 28-08-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
banditloon

It's one of the joys of riding in London! Have to ride aggressively round that way (especially past Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Hill!!). Then again, my jacket moves cars out of the way

I wouldn't ride on the pavement though (except in Newport... Bloody coach drivers grrrrrrrrrr!!).

If I see the black & yellow thing, I'll just follow him. That was my job before
Old 28-08-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by banditloon View Post
... I'll just follow him. That was my job before

I don't believe that and the judge didn't believe that last time either! Kylies lawyers had a good case