UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Buckinghamshire » Week Commencing 11/07/05

Old 11-07-2005, 11:12 AM   #1
Chappers

Week Commencing 11/07/05

Monday
Clophill, Beds Meet - I won't be there as I’m working but Madhatter, Doc, possibly Kevlar and Pete but he'll be in car will be there.

Tuesday
The Three Trees, Bletchley, Milton Keynes Meet – I'll be there but not til 8pm, Doc will also be there, maybe Madhatter, Stormie and Kevlar.

Wednesday
The Yew Tree Meet, Farnham Common, Bucks - I've never been and am working as usual

Thursday
The Folly Inn, A413 Buckingham Road, Adstock, Bucks - I won't be there as I have a prior engagement.

Friday
?

Saturday
?

Sunday
Run What Ya Brung, Santa Pod Raceway - PeteS4 should be there helping out a friend who drag races but I'll be working...again

If you know of any other events/meets happening on any of these days let me know and I'll update, just thought it would be easier to have a breakdown at the beginning of each week.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:56 AM   #2
paul620sie

Chappers, are you planning to ride over to Ducati Alysbury (on yer bike) next weds? (i'm told they are having an open evening)

Paul

Last edited by paul620sie; 11-07-2005 at 12:01 PM..
Old 11-07-2005, 12:56 PM   #3
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul620sie
Chappers, are you planning to ride over to Ducati Alysbury (on yer bike) next weds? (i'm told they are having an open evening)

Paul
I heard it was on Wednesday 20th July which is the following week?

Let me just check.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #4
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul620sie

Paul
It is the 20th hun look http://www.ducatiaylesbury.co.uk/