UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Lougi Moto

Old 26-05-2005, 07:40 AM   #1
Mark Walker

Louigi Moto

Just wanted to quickly say a big thanks to Rich and Becca from Louigi for the service they did on my rather sorry looking Monster last week. Came all the way up to Cheltenham to pick her up (wednesday) and came all the way back on Sunday morning to drop her off, looking much more sprightly than before.........and for a considerably smaller amount of dosh than my local ducati 'mechanic' would have charged.

So Cheers, and certainly highly recommended for excellent service to anyone who might not know/use them.......just can't wait to get the damn thing out of the shed after four months!

Last edited by Mark Walker; 26-05-2005 at 11:45 AM..
Old 26-05-2005, 08:13 AM   #2
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
Pretty good huh mate ?!

Good to know weve got a top spannerman near by !

Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2005, 08:21 AM   #3
Mark Walker

Just bowled over by the service, very helpful, very friendly......for the first service I have put the bike through, it was quick, clean and painless! Even a complete numpty like me can see what a great job has been done......and now the chain is a nice golden colour.....but not because of the rust!!!
Old 26-05-2005, 12:03 PM   #4
Pedro
Ciao, come stai?

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I'll second that! Spoken to Rich a few times recently and he's very helpful.

Ped
Old 26-05-2005, 12:53 PM   #5
Dave Pearson

Oooops

I've got a brain like sieve, totally forgot that my 2 year service was due, and with Mallory looming I need to get it done.
Phoned Rich and explained the situation and he's arranged to pick it up from Taunton on the Monday, and we can collect it up on the way to Mallory on Wednesday. Top bloke. He's also putting a smaller front sprocket on so the front wheel should be even lighter :burnout:

Dave
Old 26-05-2005, 12:54 PM   #6
Mark Walker

Only problem being I have just been to the postoffice and can't tax the beggar until Saturday unless I want to pay for the whole of May.......boooo
Old 26-05-2005, 01:18 PM   #7
Scotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Pearson
I've got a brain like sieve, totally forgot that my 2 year service was due, and with Mallory looming I need to get it done.
Phoned Rich and explained the situation and he's arranged to pick it up from Taunton on the Monday, and we can collect it up on the way to Mallory on Wednesday. Top bloke. He's also putting a smaller front sprocket on so the front wheel should be even lighter :burnout:

Dave
ahh yes service before mallory eh
my bike has 15mph extra at the top end post service