UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » anybody dance music video watchers here?

Old 13-04-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
dean

anybody dance music video watchers here?

Maybe this is not the site to ask this, but here goes..
there is a dance track which is has a video that consists of a bloke sat in an office type set-up, at a desk, with a huge bunch of desks in front of him populated by gorgeous females who proceed to flirt with him in all manner of ways throughout. this is interspersed with (as i recollect) a female vocalist whose performance i can only describe as "twitchy".

I watched this a couple of weeks ago and recently heard it on radio 1, does anybody have any idea what it is?
Old 13-04-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
Manda

Sounds like the song called The Creeps by Camille Jones vs. Fedde Le Grand
Old 13-04-2007, 04:18 PM   #3
Pegleg Pete

For an office angel

Im left trying to determine whether your interests lie in music or office furniture.

If it helps, I would describe most dance tracks with female vocalists as 'twitchy'. Stab in the dark here... 'Rabies' by Paul Van Dyke?

If you were to say "I saw this guy chucking a table out of a hotel window into a swimming pool, whilst a man sporting a dubious haircut with voice like a bag of nails yells in the background" You might get some takers

Or is that just me...
Old 13-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #4
dean

bang on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda View Post
Sounds like the song called The Creeps by Camille Jones vs. Fedde Le Grand
thank you thank you! thats the one,just googled it! i can now sleep easy, this has been annoying me all week.

Pete, i will be looking for that track you mentioned too!

Right, does anybody know the average tyre pressure for a back wheel by the way?
Old 13-04-2007, 05:28 PM   #5
Bodybag

According to the S4 Workshop Manual:

Front 120/70-ZR17

Rear 180/55

Tyre Pressure (cold) in Bar

With rider and luggage

Front - 2.1
Rear - 2.2

With rider and luggage and pillion

Front - 2.4
Rear - 2.5

Hope this helps.

Phil
Old 13-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
Stafford
P3, nice.

Bike: S2r 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybag View Post
According to the S4 Workshop Manual:

Front 120/70-ZR17

Rear 180/55

Tyre Pressure (cold) in Bar

With rider and luggage

Front - 2.1
Rear - 2.2

With rider and luggage and pillion

Front - 2.4
Rear - 2.5

Hope this helps.

Phil
And there's 14.5 PSI to the BAR, I'll let you do the maths.

Or go here http://www.centauro-owners.com/articles/psibar.html

The probability of survival is equal to the angle of arrival.
Stafford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #7
dean

Wow!

Only on monster can i find such a wealth of information ranging from twitchy dance videos to rear tyre pressures all on the one thread!

what a site!

Next question- i am in a foreign prison on a jumped up charge of border violation, the conditions are poor and the guards are notoriously corrupt. My chances of release on the basis of innocence are slim, do i attempt to bribe the guards to assist my escape and therefore crushing my chances of surprise escape in the event of rejection, or just go for it and plan a breakout. the latter of course would be dangerous and involve the risk of being shot and inevitably mean i would never be able to return to the country on a holiday with my extended familiy.
Old 13-04-2007, 09:34 PM   #8
Bodybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean View Post
Next question- i am in a foreign prison on a jumped up charge of border violation, the conditions are poor and the guards are notoriously corrupt. My chances of release on the basis of innocence are slim, do i attempt to bribe the guards to assist my escape and therefore crushing my chances of surprise escape in the event of rejection, or just go for it and plan a breakout. the latter of course would be dangerous and involve the risk of being shot and inevitably mean i would never be able to return to the country on a holiday with my extended familiy.
I'm guessing that by the very fact you've managed to hash up a computer using a rusty bed and a few sheets in your cell, you should be OK to hack into the prison security system and set the fire alarms off. In the ensuing chaos you'll be able to open all the gates and happily stroll straight out, having first fashioned a uniform from said computer components. Hope this helps.

Apparently Ronnie Biggs place is vacant now.
Old 13-04-2007, 11:33 PM   #9
Sqwifeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegleg Pete View Post
Im left trying to determine whether your interests lie in music or office furniture.
#

You obviously haven't seen this video Pete, or you would realise the furniture is only for the women to perch on and I don't think he's just interested in the music somehow