UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » I want! » 696/796/1100 OEM mirrors and mudguard

Old 03-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
rac3r

696/796/1100 OEM mirrors and mudguard

As per title please! OEM mirrors from the new style monster also the inside part of the mount if you have it and maybe the front mudguard in red depending on the price
Old 03-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by rac3r View Post
As per title please! OEM mirrors from the new style monster also the inside part of the mount if you have it and maybe the front mudguard in red depending on the price
You are better off getting new pair of mirrors off the ebay, They go for around £40 a pair new.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
sburrows87

Also btw, the new mirrors use an 8mm thread not a 10mm, you may already know this but just in case you didn't...
Old 03-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
rac3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by sburrows87 View Post
Also btw, the new mirrors use an 8mm thread not a 10mm, you may already know this but just in case you didn't...
Yep that's why I asked for the mount too if they have it (You only need the inside part as the outside is part of the master cylinder if get what I mean)

Thanks for the heads up Albie, just thought I'd ask in case anyone had any laying around that they didn't want
Old 04-06-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
SunEye

Bike: Other Ducati
I've got a perfect condition right mirror and a broken left one (broken at the base). My fault for parking too close to an open garage and then closing the garage door onto the mirror

I've ordered some replacements on ebay (from MC Motoparts in Hong Kong) which should arrive next week (although I'm away until next weekend). For the price (£18 each + p&p) I'm expecting them to be cheap Chinese tat with the rigidity of a piece of cheese. If only I could afford £200+ for some Rizoma Radial Nakeds

When my mirrors arrive you can have my old ones (even the broken one ). All yours if you pay the postage.
SunEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:21 AM   #6
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by rac3r View Post
Yep that's why I asked for the mount too if they have it (You only need the inside part as the outside is part of the master cylinder if get what I mean)

Thanks for the heads up Albie, just thought I'd ask in case anyone had any laying around that they didn't want
Im sure adaptors are easy to get. Without looking at newer bike cos im in lounge the mounts from ducati dont cost much anyhow. Got some for the s4 once.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
rac3r

Cheers suneye! Just let me know when you're ready. How exactly is it broken? I've heard good things about mc motoparts by the way so they should be good

Albie yeah I'll either get an adapter or order the mounts from ducati
Old 04-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
SunEye

Bike: Other Ducati
rac3r,
It's broken right at the bottom. The plastic around the hole cracked from top to bottom and the metal part which runs inside the mirror stem broke at the hole as well.

I'll take some pictures for you, but it will not be for just over a week as I'm away without the bike
SunEye is offline   Reply With Quote