UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Former TRX850 owner saying hello

Old 31-12-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
Phatty

Former TRX850 owner saying hello

Hi there. I've only really been into bikes for about 3 years now. I've had a couple of Yamaha TRX850's, and the only reason i bought one was because the frame looked like a Monster and it sounded like a Ducati too! I binned it and ended up "streetfighter"ing it.

Anyway's I've promised myself a monster of some sort in the new year, I've even sold my car and the TRX to raise a few quid. Obviously i want an S4RS, but i feel I may be starting a little further down the tree (depends what S4RS prices are like about March time).

Here's my old bike.

Old 31-12-2007, 10:17 PM   #2
Scotty

hya , ummmm orange samco nice
Old 31-12-2007, 10:33 PM   #3
andros

Bike: S2r
Red face

Hello fellow Yorkie person, whichever Monster you choose will be a good choice, have a look at a few and check back for some advice
andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
MilesB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatty View Post
Hi there. I've only really been into bikes for about 3 years now. I've had a couple of Yamaha TRX850's, and the only reason i bought one was because the frame looked like a Monster and it sounded like a Ducati too! I binned it and ended up "streetfighter"ing it.
And a very nice job you made of it too.

Miles