UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Bedfordshire » Ace Cafe Ride-out Sunday 12th December.

Old 23-11-2004, 07:17 PM   #1
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Ace Cafe Ride-out Sunday 12th December.

Hi everyone!

Runningman (he of the Ace Bike-Safe fame! ), has suggested that we all meet up and ride on down to the Ace Cafe on Sunday 12th December for something to eat and drink, general chat to each other etc before Chrismas.

Sounds like a good idea to me, Kevlar Kid has shown interest, Chappers is interested also if she can get a pillion ride down.

So....how about the Bedford chaps; Chris, Elaine, Martin?.....What about the usual guys from Bucks; Stormie, Doc, Laurent, PeteS4?......how about those around Flitwick; Tom, Dutchman and anyone else in Beds and Bucks who is interested.

Bruza, Slob, and all the other chaps closer to the Ace, how about meeting up with us at the Ace around 12.00 mid-day?

Anyone else, from any area, fancy a bit of a ride-out to the Ace?

This could be our last chance before settling down to the Turkey and Mince Pies.... :burnout:

Last edited by madhatter; 24-11-2004 at 07:11 AM..
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2004, 07:26 PM   #2
Richard_S

been a while and be a pleasure to join u guys. I'll even pack my zymol this time in case we find ourselves in roads made of mud again.
Old 23-11-2004, 07:29 PM   #3
madhatter
Gold Member

Talking Old McDonald Had A Farm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_S
been a while and be a pleasure to join u guys. I'll even pack my zymol this time in case we find ourselves in roads made of mud again.
Be great to see you again Richard, I don't think any of us will be using that poxy farm track again to get to the Ace! Glad you managed to get her cleaned up afterwards......who says Motorbike Police don't have a sense of humour?
Old 23-11-2004, 07:32 PM   #4
fatbloke

count me in
Old 23-11-2004, 07:39 PM   #5
madhatter
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbloke
count me in
Nice one Terry! Be good to see you again.

I'll organise some meetup points so that we can try to roll into the Ace Cafe together......don't think we will have as many as the "On-Yer-Bike" day, and I doubt we will bring things to an absolute halt as we did on that day when we all pulled into their carpark together....but I'm happy to be proved wrong!!

STEVE.
Old 23-11-2004, 07:57 PM   #6
Vman

Hmmmm!!!

Could be tempted....
Old 23-11-2004, 08:05 PM   #7
madhatter
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman
Could be tempted....
Go on...Go on...Go on............You know you want to!
Old 23-11-2004, 08:53 PM   #8
Vman

Oh all right...

You twisted me arm...
Old 23-11-2004, 08:54 PM   #9
Runningman

Thanks for getting this one going Madhatter; you're a better publisist than Max Clifford!
What about the Essex boys & girls? Round 'em up Benson. Oh, and as I'll probably be over in Kent on the 5th, Bob, GT & the team could swing in from there too.

Btw There is no truth in the rumour that I own the Ace Cafe, so whoever started that one...you're barred!

R
Old 23-11-2004, 09:03 PM   #10
madhatter
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningman
....What about the Essex boys & girls? Round 'em up Benson. Oh, and as I'll probably be over in Kent on the 5th, Bob, GT & the team could swing in from there too....
Like I said, the more the merrier; Essex, Kent, Hampshire.....anywhere....it'd be so cool to finish the year with a well supported get-together!!

....still seemed suspicious that at the Bike-safe day, the Ace Cafe kitchen staff and counter staff all "flinched" and worked twice as fast, everytime that Runningman walked through the cafe.
Old 23-11-2004, 09:04 PM   #11
Vman

What time you aiming to get to the ace?
Old 23-11-2004, 10:16 PM   #12
Runningman

I'll leave that one to my agent...what do you reckon Steve?
11.30AM onwards?
r
Old 24-11-2004, 07:10 AM   #13
madhatter
Gold Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman
What time you aiming to get to the ace?
I would suggest that we aim at meeting up around 12:00 at the Ace, this allows people from further afield to leave at a reasonable time in the morning and gives them a few hours at the Ace before they need to start making a move for home.

So........aim at 12:00 meet-up at the Ace, although Beds and Bucks will likely meet up and travel down the M1 together. So we could meet others on the way down, or on the "Road to Wembly", so as to make as much racket as possible when we arrive... :twisted: ... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Last edited by madhatter; 24-11-2004 at 07:13 AM..
Old 24-11-2004, 07:32 AM   #14
Runningman

Sounds good to me; lets arrange a meet on the M1 a bit nearer the time.
R
Old 24-11-2004, 08:08 AM   #15
SAMMYE

I will try and Make this!!! Havent had a ride through London yet! Should be cool, I will speak to Kenties