UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Ever Red extended warranty

Old 14-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
neilo

Ducati Ever Red extended warranty

Well, my Mevo has been nothing but 100% reliable in the 21 months that I've owned it, having done ~7,500 miles in all sorts of weather. It has been looked after though...

...but I've been wondering...should I stump up some cash on an extended warranty? Or chance it?

Whatever happened to Ducati's Ever Red extended warranty scheme? I can't seem to find any official information on it these days... Did they do away with it?
Old 14-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #3
john baylis

Hi Neil

The Ducati extended warranty is still available, however DMC at Preston advise me that you have to take the extended warranty at least 6 months before the end of the Ducati warranty so I think you may be to late. I will be in touch soon to arrange another ride out with you.

Cheers
John
Old 15-05-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
neilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by john baylis View Post
Hi Neil

The Ducati extended warranty is still available, however DMC at Preston advise me that you have to take the extended warranty at least 6 months before the end of the Ducati warranty so I think you may be to late. I will be in touch soon to arrange another ride out with you.

Cheers
John
Cheers John. Yes, get in touch, and we can go for a ride soon! Hope all's well with you!