UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » G-Tec

Old 08-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Kato
Dismantled

Bike: Multiple Monsters
G-Tec

I don't know if he looks on here or even if any of you guys use Jeff for your servicing, but I have to say a very big thanks to Jeff Green @ http://gtecperformance.co.uk/

He has helped me out a couple of times in the past but this has done what no other dealer in the land could manage and has found me a nice sparkly no longer available from the factory Corse RS alternator ready to go into my new engine, it arrived this morning which was actually a bit of a shock as I only posted the cheque yesterday (better cancel it before he cashes it) spot on mate.

For any one around the Leicester area I can highly recommend G-Tec for your next service. (shameless Plug) hoping for a discount

Kato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Dukedesmo

Bike: M900
I second the recommendation, I do my own servicing now but have used Jeff in the past for service and other Ducati stuff - He's a top bloke who knows his Ducatis and always willing to help & advise.

Dukedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
tricolore

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Totally agree, he used to work at JHP - some years ago !!!

Trouble for me is it's not the easiest place to get back from after you've dropped your bike off, last time I spoke to him he said ' can you not drop your bike off in a van'....... if I had one then maybe. But as you say, top bloke.
tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
utopia
No turn left unstoned

Bike: M750
I also do my own servicing whenever possible, but I've phoned G-tec a couple of times for advice and the response has always been generous and knowlegeable.
He was also doing a decent deal on cambelts recently, with free postage too if I remember correctly.
utopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
buzzbomb
Gold Member

Bike: M1100s
Jeff Green is a top bloke...

I've been to his place a couple of times with Robbie Browns engine and Robbie won the 2012 848 championship on Ducati Manchesters bike by a country mile powered an engine prepared by Jeff...
buzzbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #6
Monty

Top bloke is Geoff-I have known him for years.

John
Old 16-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #7
NewMon
Titanium Member

Bike: M600
Yep. I have only used G-Tec once last year but the old Monster is running like a dream since being breathed on by them. Revs up to 10K as well which I thought impossible. I'm currently negotiating the sale of one of my children in order to fund next year's service.
NewMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #8
Spike

Gtec great service living in Leicester had a problem with the other half's 944 and they picked it up