UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Engines, Clutch, Gears » A monster to push

Old 25-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
johnny k

Wink A monster to push

Its amazing the things that go through your mind while pushing your monster home, now theres a statement.

Mainly, could this be a heart attack I`m having and must fix the low fuel light.

If I disconnect it and short the socket out, it lights up, so I guess its the sensor in the tank.

I`ve had it out and had a look at it, very nice. As for how it works, now there is a mystery.

Anyone got any ideas?

The books says buy a new one, but thats not my style unless really forced.

JK
Old 25-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
Shandy

Now reading that made me laugh

But i think this time the books probably right, buy a new one.......

.....there's a fuel-electric transition going on there i wouldn't want to mess with.

Cheers,

Shandy
Old 26-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
Loosehead

Dont push the thing, Call out the RAC, I conked on the M6 once coming back to Hatfield from Chester, tried to push it to a fuel stop to get a good look but after 4 miles I felt like Sh1*ing a kidney and joined the RAC 70 quid for a 12 mile journey.... pushing in the rain on a busy motorway or getting a orange clad loon to give you a ride... to ensure I get my money's worth they have so far picked me up once and dropped my bike off at Motorapido for some much needed love!