UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Humour/Jokes etc... » Says it all really....

Old 11-07-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
Julie

Says it all really....

Old 11-07-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
A Yerbury

I have missed out

I haven't heard/seen any of these foodstuff/pile up jokes? perhaps someone has a humorous jpeg of a man with a cake up his bottom to illustrate??

yours with affection.
Alex.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:42 PM   #3
McMONSTRO

"Suichi o ireru"
Whats that then? New avtar eh! V-nice! It that the pic you were hiding from us at Rugby then

McM
Old 14-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #4
Emily

http://www.asstr.org/~cobalt_jade/INFO/Japslang.html

Have a look on here!! Most informative
Old 14-07-2005, 10:27 AM   #5
McMONSTRO

REALLY!!...And I thought it was Italian

Should make my next trip to the local Sushi bar more...er......ENTERTAINING

McM
Old 14-07-2005, 11:03 AM   #6
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie & Ruth
I've not seen anything to do with this or any other unfortunate experiences of late, especially not on here - I must be having a blonde moment as I'm not quite sure why this is in the humour section?
Old 14-07-2005, 11:42 AM   #7
Julie

Bless you chappers the joke is simply pointing out that people always send Internet jokes around as soon as something happens..ie. Paris loosing the Olympic bid….and so on and so on and so on….I don't very often venture into this section but I'll be sure to check with you next time I do xx
Old 14-07-2005, 12:10 PM   #8
Chappers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie & Ruth
Bless you chappers the joke is simply pointing out that people always send Internet jokes around as soon as something happens..ie. Paris loosing the Olympic bid….and so on and so on and so on….I don't very often venture into this section but I'll be sure to check with you next time I do xx
Misread then

No need to check with me next time you wanna drop into the humour section hun...just have a sense of humour and giggle at what you see and read, afterall that's why it's here

Last edited by Chappers; 14-07-2005 at 12:12 PM..
Old 14-07-2005, 12:58 PM   #9
Kev Bunney

I pop in now and again, like to keep a"breast" of what`s going on ! I don`t alway`s have a "couple of handfulls" of time but it only takes a second to "nip"ple in and refresh the Mammory, it often provides me with a "tit"ter !
Old 14-07-2005, 12:59 PM   #10
Mand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Bunney
I pop in now and again, like to keep a"breast" of what`s going on ! I don`t alway`s have a "couple of handfulls" of time but it only takes a second to "nip"ple in and refresh the Mammory, it often provides me with a "tit"ter !

Bluddy hell Kev, you get worse......
Old 14-07-2005, 01:03 PM   #11
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev Bunney
I love it kev - thanks for the giggle xx