UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Web Page & Forum :. » Help and Site FAQ's » editing my profile

Old 02-02-2005, 04:15 PM   #1
MotoNik
Bronze Member

Bike: M600
editing my profile

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of a stupid question, after all it relates to something I managed to set up myself, but now I can't remember how to alter it! God knows I've looked - I've checked all the control panels settings etc.

Under my user name I've got "has been known to hoon" - how do I edit or delete this? I feel it's time for a change!

cheers,

Nik
MotoNik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 04:26 PM   #2
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_codling
Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of a stupid question, after all it relates to something I managed to set up myself, but now I can't remember how to alter it! God knows I've looked - I've checked all the control panels settings etc.

Under my user name I've got "has been known to hoon" - how do I edit or delete this? I feel it's time for a change!

cheers,

Nik
Black bar under UKMOC logo
user cp
edit signature
Old 02-02-2005, 06:10 PM   #3
JMo

Moderate - huh?!

Ahem, it's actually in the 'edit profile' section, then you want to scroll down to the 'custom user title' section, and enter the new text there, then 'save changes' at the bottom of the page...

xxx
Old 02-02-2005, 06:11 PM   #4
NattyBoy
Monsterless again for now

Bike: M900
[QUOTE=nik_codling]Hi all,

Nik..thats a stupid question...have a word with yourself mate.. :lol:

Nat
NattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 06:17 PM   #5
fatbloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMo
Ahem, it's actually in the 'edit profile' section, then you want to scroll down to the 'custom user title' section, and enter the new text there, then 'save changes' at the bottom of the page...

xxx
I stand corrected Jmo I misread nik's question I thought he meant his
signature at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for putting him straight
Old 03-02-2005, 04:02 PM   #6
MotoNik
Bronze Member

Thanks folks. I swear I must be blind - I've scrutinised every aspect of all the sections for editing my profile, avatar, signature etc, and I still can't find it! It's very frustrating. I'll call it a day for now and get on a do something more productive!

Thanks for your time, especially you Nat!! :lol:
Old 03-02-2005, 04:08 PM   #7
MotoNik
Bronze Member

Just looked on Pete's PC, and I've found the relevant bit on his, but when I log back in on this PC it's not there! So I wasn't being dumb (not completely anyway!), it's a strange quirk of technology. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't sort it.

I give up!

cheers,

Nik
Old 03-02-2005, 04:28 PM   #8
A Yerbury

just set it up on another pc? some pc settings differ, I couldnt see the gallery images on mozilla. its just terry and co being slack Alices not browser testing enough!
Old 03-02-2005, 04:49 PM   #9
fatbloke

Hi Nik
if you tell me what you want and where I'll do it from here.
TERRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_codling
Just looked on Pete's PC, and I've found the relevant bit on his, but when I log back in on this PC it's not there! So I wasn't being dumb (not completely anyway!), it's a strange quirk of technology. I've tried refreshing the page, but that doesn't sort it.

I give up!

cheers,

Nik