UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » ebike insurance

Old 04-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
retskcid

ebike insurance

Thumbs up to them.

I just added the S4 to the policy (t p, f & t) which already had a 1999 Fireblade and a 2003 Transalp - for no additional premium! And I put the S4 down as having no garage, no security chain and no alarm!

(my total premium is about £140!)

I'm happy with that

Rich

Last edited by retskcid; 04-02-2008 at 07:37 PM..
Old 04-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Headhunter
THFC

Bike: M620ie
They do have good prices and will cover termignoni exhausts and other mods etc, but when it comes to claiming (non-fault) and you want to use a Ducati garage for your repairs they are f****g sh*te. Approved "joe kawasaki" garages only, unless you're fully comp.

If you're happy to go with one of their approved garages, I am sure they are 100% and offer a great service.

Sir Winston Churchill
Headhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
bod

How old are you .....you must be 100yrs plus and have 2000 years no claims bonus,with an average milage of 50 miles per year!

Do you own a big dog and keep it asleep by your bike?
Old 05-02-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
andros

Bike: S2r
That is mighty cheap you must live somewhere with no crime.

Ebike were a fair bit dearer than Ducati Insurance at my last renewal.
andros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
retskcid

Haha, I'm in Kent near Brands. I just checked, my premium is £134.72!! I am 41 years young. Loads of NCB. I was shocked when I added the S4 (online I might add), and since I didnt know the make/model of the alarm and chain (of course fitted otherwise the bike will be lifted even in my area!) I left them out!

I haven't got the policy docs yet tho', and the policy does run out in March anyway so perhaps thats why. And I have never made a claim so can't comment on service etc.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
adds666

God damn you oldies. Being a young 19 does have its perks but damn are the disadvantages massive. Struggling to buy a house. Cant drive cos the insurance is too high and can only just keep the monster.

Oh well to brighten my day i got mi monnie de-restricted