UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Random Chat » apologies for being grumpy

Old 11-09-2021, 05:23 PM   #1
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
apologies for being grumpy

I know I ghave been a bit short and grumpy recently ,, Its not just the inexplicable M750 little bastard bike saga ,, but more importantly have also been looking after my swonderful dad 91 who has recenctly deteriorated from being busy and fairly active man and I can clearly see the end coming , all I can do Is make him comfy and well looked after ,, but my daughter Kat has also been having a very bad time self harming and suicidal and the NHS have been aweful ,, even when they do have resources so i have now had to refer her to private mental health care ,, as i cant stand by helpless watching her suffer its beyond my experience even as a life long manic depressive ,,,on top of that i have not seen my lovely lady for 18 months due to Covid and Thailand issues so Im feeling cut off and lonely ,, seems most people around me friends , work mates are also having stressful times ,, ...lots of negative things happening and injustice ,, i dont look at the news much and have ben avoiding a lot of social situations just to avoid seeing and hearing bad things ..going off to work offshore is actually like a holiday for me in a weird sort of way

Id would like to just ride off into the blue on a bike for a while and chill ,, the rides I do grab usually cheer me up ..
Ho Hum at least my health is stable

M
Old 11-09-2021, 07:27 PM   #2
Jez900ie
Pleasantly surprised!

Bike: M900ie
Hi Jerry,

Seems like you have a lot on your plate just now. I hope things turn around for you soon.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:02 PM   #3
Davy

Bike: M900
It’s good to talk and blow off some steam from time to time. But there’s is always hope and light and the end of the road.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:15 PM   #4
Bitza
Bronze Member

Bike: M900ie
Well sh_t does happen but you never know what's around the corner, it could be great, all the best for the future enjoy the good bits, Bitza.