UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Ducati Leeds - spares

Old 20-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #1
Shauns4

Ducati Leeds - spares

If you need any spares then give Ducati Leeds a try, they always respond to email's unlike some and delivery is always good, well certainly for what I have ordered. I also note they have lower prices than some ebay advertisers for certain new spares!
Old 22-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
HotT

Ducati Leeds

That's really encouraging ... Charlie Jagger [of Cobb & Jagger aka Ducati Leeds] delivered my S2R yesterday morning ~ he's one of the most genuine & enthusiastic bikers I've ever met and a thoroughly nice bloke [and no, I'm not on commission]. Glad I've not been fooled by first impressions!
Old 22-01-2006, 07:46 PM   #3
stef

I regularly visit them for bits. and even though it is usually to spend at least 25p on copper washers or nuts, i am always very well received.
Old 23-01-2006, 07:50 AM   #4
Gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotT
That's really encouraging ... Charlie Jagger [of Cobb & Jagger aka Ducati Leeds] delivered my S2R yesterday morning ~ he's one of the most genuine & enthusiastic bikers I've ever met and a thoroughly nice bloke [and no, I'm not on commission]. Glad I've not been fooled by first impressions!
I've bought bikes of Charlie for over 10 years, nice bloke, great shop both my bikes are in their for service work at the moment.
Old 23-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #5
andros

Bike: S2r
Talking

Mines going in with them today for one year service ready for the better weather, hopefully.

As you say I have always found them very helpful and honest.
andros is offline   Reply With Quote